The blueend easyCMS is a content management system based on PHP and MySQL. The system provides an excellent basis for the creation and permanent administration of websites and internet presences.
Maintain your internet presence on your own - without any programming skills
easyCMS focuses on a clear separation between content and layout layer. Through the intuitive administration, content can be added or changed without any hassle.
New! easyCMS 4.0 - with the following new features
The new version 4.0 adds an improved user administration with an integrated easy access-rights system. Certain content (content pages, modules) can now be assigned to user or user group layers, making editorial work even easier.
A dynamic module administration was added, enabling users to update, activate or deactivate each easyCMS-module.
The easyCMs administration interface supports now multiple language versions (GER, EN/US, FR, ESP, IT, RU, NL). The newly implemented translation editor allows for a token-based translation of individual content in the backend.
Individual forms can be created with the new forms-editor, enabling you to define mandatory fields, set up an auto-responder, define the recipient after having received a new inquiry, and embed the forms-module in a user-defined content page.
- Easy handling and customization
- Intuitive user interface
- Optimized output for search engines
- Support of "readable" URLs
- Comfortable WYSIWYG editor with the most common functions
- Add as many pages with as many subpages as you like
- Copy full content pages with all settings
- Add more sites (e.g. by new domain or directory) and manage multiple websites in one CMS installation
- Edit, preview and publish process to change content on your website
- Backup and recovery of previous page versions
- Drag & drop to change navigation elements quickly
- Integrated media-library
- Integrated search functionality
- Statistic-function with live-tracking
- Backend-language is germand or english (user preference)
- The easyCMS contains the following modules: Smart Image resize, CSS Editor, Downloads, Forms Editor, Gallery, News, Newsletter, Backup, Search, SEO, Statistic, Sitemap and more
A webserver with PHP 5.1 or higher and MySQL 5.0 or higher. For further functions you will need the following modules: Apache mod_rewrite, PHP GD-Lib
easyCMS product brochure
|easyCMS - brochure (DE, 1,8 MB)|